I know it seems as if I do not make many entries on this blog, but I have been so busy on my Freebies at MeeGeeDesigns, that this blog is sitting on the back burner, there are heaps of LO's to put up, but so little time to do it in !
As I am retired, I really see no urgency, as I long as I don't die before I get this updated LOL !! not in the near future anyway !!
Thank you for visiting, and there will be some more entries soon.
NOTICE FOR ALL
These are just my personal Layouts, for the enjoyment, of my family and friends and anyone else who may be interested.
If you care to have a closer look, just click on the picture and a larger version will open for you.
If you care to have a closer look, just click on the picture and a larger version will open for you.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Journal Entry 1
Labels:
Blog Entry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment